Saturday, March 27, 2010



So much for maintaining my blog.

I have had a crazy month. I launched my websites, and I was away 3 weekends in a row - which meant I missed my regular Saturday morning posts 3 weeks in a row.  With the melting snow, I was afforded many opportunities to leave my 2km bubble in Hay River. I went to Yellowknife, Fort Smith (twice, even!), and to a little cabin in the woods near the Alberta border.

Now I find myself in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Quite unexpectedly. My niece and nephew live here, and recently I felt it impressed upon my heart to spend some quality time with them. I’m in a bit of a funny life-space right now, trying to figure out what my priorities are. I thought I had it all figured out. Turns out I didn’t. Ah, the joys of curveballs.

I’ll leave you with this brief update, and some pictures of an evening out with my awesome niece and nephew. I plan to come back to this planet soon, after having dropped off of it for some time. I’ll keep you posted on how the journey back to earth is coming.

Cheers friends,
Joanne.





No comments:

Post a Comment