Friday, March 12, 2010



I'm alive! (in case you just so happened to be worried from my lack of presence on the blog last week - Michelle, sorry to disrupt your saturday morning flow by not being there with something for you to read!!)

Dogsledding and icefishing got in the way of my posting last weekend. That’s right – I had a true northern experience, fish fry and drumming circle included. I spent last week as a chaperone-slash-photographer at a francophone youth rally in Yellowknife. And the best part: Snowking. If you don’t know about Snowking, look it up. If you’re too lazy to look it up, I’ll give you a 3 word explanation that should do the trick: snow castle concert.  Here's a teaser:




I'm off to a little cabin in the woods for the night...I,ll post more when I get back tomorrow. Ahhhh...nordic adventures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment